Get FREELUCY, Try Designer, Try UPM-X for FREE
Choose the solution that fits your needs best. And do not forget to book your JAM session with your ins-pi team.
- Click one of the buttons above to navigate to the ServiceNow store.
- Click the “Get” button for FREELUCY, or “Request Trial” button for Designer & UPM-X in the ServiceNow store.
- Login with your ServiceNow HI-Account credentials.
- After ins-pi’s approval of your request, you can select a non-productive instance to install the trial. There is no approval required for the FREELUCY application!
- The trial version can only be installed on non-productive instances associated with your companies ServiceNow HI-Account.
- We do not support installation on personal development instances.
- You can try the applications with your data.
- ins-pi has no access to your instance or data.
- The trial is cost-free and starts with the installation date.
Prerequisites — Check Your Instance Settings
Before you start the trial installation of any application, please ensure that the maximum file attachment size is set correctly.
MAXIMUM FILE ATTACHMENT SIZE:
- Go to System Properties > Security > Maximum file attachment size in megabytes and set to > 500 MB
- The application is downloaded as a ZIP file from the ServiceNow store. The installation can not be performed, if the maximum file attachment size too small.
To install the application from Madrid onwards:
- Log in to the ServiceNow instance on which you want to install the app.
- Navigate to System Applications > All Available Applications > All.
- Search for the app you want to install.
- Click on Install. The application is automatically installed onto your instance.
NOTE: You can select the option to ‘Install with Demo Data‘ which will install the application with demo content.
- The installation is completely hands-free.
- The demo data contains example content to get quickly started.
Setup a free JAM Session for Designer & UPM-X
To gain maximum value of the trial period, we recommend setting up a free JAM session. Ideally, this should happen at the beginning of the trial period.
The JAM session will provide you:
- the ability to ask questions,
- review your use-cases,
- deep-dive into features & functionality of the applications, and
- discuss next steps.
- The JAM session or the User Guide are not replacements for a training session!